Curbside Check-In: Please CALL when you arrive. WAIT IN YOUR CAR until we text/call you for your appointment..(Social Distancing protocol)
· Masks still are required, must be worn at all times when entering the office.
· Hand sanitizer and Non-contact Temperature check for all patients and dental staff.
· COVID-19 questionnaire/consent form for both new and existing patients. Advance Registration forms online.
· Pretreatment antiseptic mouth rinse.
. Eye Wear; we ask you to brink sunglasses or readers to use.
We thank you for your loyalty and wish you well!
Bernard Dental and Staff
To Our Valued Patients,
We hope you and your family are in good health and doing well. With monitoring the current news, you undoubtedly feel the disruptive nature of Covid-19. This environment of uncertainty has spilled over into the extremely personal nature of the dental profession. Our goal remains to provide a great dental patient relationship built on the principle of the finest dental expertise and trust. We pride ourselves in providing our patients with a safe environment and personalized care. While this virus may change the way we do business in the short term, rest assured that the level of attention, dedication, warmth and personal service will continue while we follow precautions.
A few important reminders…
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask wellness screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive to the office.
- Masks must be worn at all times when entering the office.
- Hand sanitizer will be utilized at front desk when you arrive.
- Non-contact Temperature check for all patients and staff.
- Quick questionnaire/Verbal consent
- Once escorted to the operatory, sanitize hands for 20 seconds.
- Pre and post rinse mouth for 30 seconds
You may see that our Reception room will no longer offer magazines, children toys and coffee station. Please feel free to use our free Wi-Fi for your tablets or phones.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, thus reducing wait time.
We will continue to reschedule all previously missed appointments for the next two months as we transition back to a normal office routine while working safely in our office reopening plan.
- We will try to reschedule you for when we reopen in a timely manner as well as adding you and your family to our Priority list.
- We have developed a three phase system to reopening the practice following all the CDC and ADA guidelines
- Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Be sure to maintain excellent dental care at home.
- Brush your teeth after every meal.
- Floss everyday, working on a routine!
- Use a mouthwash.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 months and if you have been sick.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon! Until then, we thank you for your loyalty and wish you well. Our promise to get through this together as we find our new normal.
Best Regards,Bernard Dental and Staff